Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dress a girl around the world

LBG studio


I take a break in my regular tutorial-themed posts to tell you that I am participating in this awesome initiative called "Dress a girl around the world". If you have minimal sewing skills please consider volunteering your time and effort to make a dress for a little girl in need! You will not only benefit a child, you will also feel rewarded.

Clicking the button above will direct you to LBG Studio, where they are hosting a sew-along much like the ones I have here on my blog. You will also find all the information about what to do with your dress when you are done.

Will you join this effort? I hope you do!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ana. I'm the founder of Dress a Girl Around the World and I'd like to thank you for caring about little girls around the world and taking part in this wonderful sew a long. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a surprise, Rachel! Thank you for your visit and your comment. I think what you're doing is just wonderful, and looking at all those sweet little girls in their dresses just warms up my heart! I hope to be able to be done with my dress next week. Take care and keep up with amazing work that you do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little space in Blogland. I would love to hear from you, so thank you for leaving a comment.

Gracias por visitar mi pequeño espacio en la blogosfera. Me encantaría saber de ti. Gracias por dejar un comentario.